Did you know that you can buy crypto with credit card? In the light of banks being reluctant in accepting bitcoin as a currency that is viable, there is an establishment of a Bitcoin Crypto Bank which has been established. It is the first in its own class and privately owned and operates on the bitcoin market for trading.
It is a bank which accepts as well as manage bitcoin deposits, and boasts of having an understanding that is deep regarding the bitcoin market. But it is important to know the possible security problems of bitcoin wallets.
Possible problems of bitcoin wallets
• Easily being able to catch viruses, malware. It is possible for a software that is malicious to be able to scan your entire hardware and get your private keys. After that, within no time, your bitcoins will be no more.
• It is possible for a Trojan to encrypt all the files on your hard drive. After it happens, your wallets link might be found, find out the amount of money that you own, and make a demand for the exact amount of bitcoins in order for your hardware to be decrypted.
• There are chances of your digital exchange taking your money
• It is possible to lose your phone or laptop which has information of your wallets installed on them.
• You need to avoid the use of wallet requiring a connection to the internet. Instead, utilize a cold store.
• You have to be cautious always and ensure to double check all that you do in regard to your cryptocurrency trading. When you receive a suspicious email don’t click on the link before counter-checking. The email could be from Blockwalet instead of the legit Blockwallet and clicking on it will mean that, your funds will automatically disappear from your wallet.